Are you a yoga teacher with a passion to make a difference in the lives of those less fortunate?
A Sound Life will be running our next Yoga Teacher Training on Saturday 28 October 2023, 11-4:30pm, at This Is Yoga in Clovelly, NSW. There is also the option to join this training online over Zoom. This training is perfect for anyone who is wanting to join the ASL community, as well as any existing Volunteers who would like a refresher.
A Sound Life provides therapeutic and trauma informed yoga and meditation sessions with our participants of varying physical and mental abilities. Our sessions are tailored to each individual’s needs and are designed to connect, uplift their spirits while empowering them. This leads to a positive transformation in the well-being for many Australians in need.
We are currently looking for yoga teachers who have a passion to make a difference to join our team! We do require that you have a minimum of 200hr RYT certification and relevant insurance. Due to the trauma-sensitive approach required, you must also have 1 year of teaching experience and feel both confident and capable to lead a room of participants.
Benefits of being a yoga teacher with us:
- Receive trauma informed yoga mentoring to help better equip you to work with people of varying abilities.
- An enriching way to give back to the community.
- A sense of reward from empowering people who are disadvantaged.
- Build your own life skills and industry skills.
- Meet people from all walks of life and know that you’re making a difference.
- Receive new work references and invaluable work experience applicable to a vast range of students.
- Various Facilities in NSW, Victoria, Queensland & Online
- 200hr RYT certification
- Current personal public liability insurance
- Minimum 1 year experience teaching
- Minimum 10 x 45min-1hr yoga classes
- You control the frequency, we would love to have you weekly, fortnightly or even monthly
- Be compassionate & responsible
- Complete our yoga training which is delivered across a 2 week period to allow you the time and space to successfully complete. It is facilitated by the ASL leadership team and consists of e-learning modules, live training and practical assessment. It takes approximately 15 hours to complete.
- Current Police & Working with children check
If this sounds like something for you, then fill in an application form here.
Please feel free to reach out to us here with any questions.